The family-owned Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company is the only global workwear company outfitting workers head-to-toe. Since our humble beginnings as a Texas overalls manufacturer in 1922, we've grown to represent the top brand names in performance workwear: Dickies®, Van Moer, Kodiak®, Terra® and Workrite®. Our extensive product lines are now available in more than 100 countries. True to our roots, we maintain strong manufacturing capabilities with a production model geared toward continuous innovation, efficiency and process and performance improvement.
- We are successful because we continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- We created a legacy of innovation by listening to and anticipating our customers’ needs. We were a leader in the development of permanent press, back-facing side seams and the cell phone pocket – now considered industry standards.
- We built a world-class supply chain, leveraging superior manufacturing and a network of well-known and admired suppliers.
- We continuously seek new ways to increase production efficiency, ensuring both the quality and affordability of our products.
- We do it all by attracting, developing and retaining the best people for every position on the Williamson-Dickie team.
Ninety years of integrity, innovation, and excellence have made Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company the trusted global leader in full-service workwear solutions.
Williamson-Dickie works with our divisions, distributors, suppliers, and licensees to provide customers all over the globe with access to a large portfolio of products from categories including:
- Automotive Accessories
- Bags, Luggage, and Mobile Device Accessories
- Belts, Wallets, and Suspenders
- Boys, Girls, Infant, and Toddler Apparel
- Headwear and Cold Weather Accessories
- Industrial Workwear
- Juniors Apparel
- Junior / Missy Underwear and Loungewear
- Medical Apparel and Medical Footwear
- Men’s Tops
- Men’s Underwear, Base Layer, and Sleepwear
- Occupational Wear
- Performance Socks
- Sunglasses and Readers
- Workboots and Shoes
- Work Gloves and Worker Support Accessories
- Workwear Apparel
- Workwear-Inspired Apparel
Williamson-Dickie’s diverse customer base is comprised of businesses and institutions of all sizes, including:
- Federal and state government customers
- Heavy and light manufacturing customers
- Wholesale customers
- Contractor customers
- Reseller customers
- Commercial customers
- Industrial laundries
- Direct to consumer
- Retail customers
Williamson-Dickie provides products to our customers and consumers worldwide through a mix of channels, including retail stores, websites and catalogs. The company supports over 450 retail locations globally through owned and licensed arrangements.
Dickies branded retail outlets have the largest distribution worldwide, providing a variety of products suited to the respective local market.
Work Authority branded retail outlets span across Canada with over 30 locations and 20 mobile units servicing customers with a full line of industrial workwear and accessories.
Walls branded retail outlets span across Texas with eight locations, providing a broad range of workwear, outdoor, ranch, sporting and flame-resistant apparel to consumers.
- United States
- Middle East
- Kodiak Group Holdings
- Workrite Uniform
Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company Management
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President, Human Resources
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President, General Counsel
& Corporate Secretary
Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company’s corporate headquarters is located in Fort Worth, Texas.